- 2 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1 C salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C roughly chopped Sunshine Nut Co. Perfectly Plain cashews
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix the flour, baking soda and salt until evenly incorporated.
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar and white sugar together until evenly incorporated.
- Add softened butter and mix to until it forms a grainy paste.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until fully combined.
- Add dry ingredients, cashews, and white chocolate chips into the large bowl and mix until just combined.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.