- 1 16 oz pkg rotini
- 1 c. seedless green grapes halved
- 1 c. seedless red grapes halved
- 1 c. chopped broccoli
- 1 c. ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. Perfectly Plain Sunshine Nut cashews
- Cook the pasta according to packaged directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli and grapes. Add pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving stir in cashews.