- 1 bag of Sunshine Nut Company Salted Cashews
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- * Makes around ¾ cup of cashew butter. Adjust the recipe to your desired quantity.
- 2 bars of your favorite chocolate
- Sprinkles for garnish
- To make the cashew butter, pour the bag of cashews into a food processor and blend until the cashews are creamy, should be 5-7 minutes. You will have to stop and scrape the sides a few times.
- Add the honey and coconut oil.
- Blend again to your desired creaminess.
- In a double boiler, melt down 2 bars of your favorite chocolate.
- In a mold of your choice, pour enough chocolate to just cover the bottom of the mold.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer. Add cashew butter to the mold(s) until the mold is 2/3 full.
- Fill the remaining mold with chocolate.
- Add sprinkles, salt or any other decorative garnish on top!
- Freeze for another 20 minutes.