- 4 chicken thighs (deboned)
- ½ c apricot preserves
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Green onions sliced thinly
- ¾ c Sprinkling of Salt Cashews, crushed
- In a bowl, add chicken thighs as well as all ingredients to marinate for 1 hour or more. The longer you marinate the more rich the flavor. Do not marinate for more than 8 hours though.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a cast iron pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil (separate from recipe) and add chicken thighs once heated.
- Sear on both sides for 6 minutes each side.
- Once seared and given a golden brown color, transfer to oven to bake for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Pull out of oven and transfer to plate with rice and green beans.
- Add a topping of Sprinkling of Salt crushed cashews and bon appetit.