(Recipe developed by: The Hungry Kangaroo)
- 1 C All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 T Maple Syrup
- 1/2 C Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 C Sunshine Nut Co Plain Cashews (Roughly Chopped)
- 1/2 C Semi Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- 1/2 C of Crushed Pretzels
- Combine all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until the mixture is only slightly sticky but holds together well.
- Form filling into several (about 10) 1 inch balls, place them on parchment paper and put in the freezer to harden. I would recommend keeping them in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before continuing to next step.
- Start melting chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double broiler or in saucepan until melted. On a separate plate or bowl near the chocolate mixture, crush pretzels for an easy dipping process.
- Remove PB cashew balls from freezer and using a toothpick, dip each one into the melted chocolate, then roll into the crushed pretzels.
- After you have dipped each cashew bomb, place them back in the freezer for another 20 minutes to harden.