- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Sunshine Nut Co. Spark of Spices cashews
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 3 tbs agave nectar or honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Green onion and sesame seeds to garnish
- Slice the chicken breasts into small, thin pieces and place in the slow cooker.
- Mix the oil, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken.
- Chop the onion and red pepper into medium-thin pieces. Add to slow cooker.
- Add in cashews and toss all the ingredients together.
Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add green onion and sesame seeds for garnish.
Serve over rice!