We use 90% of distributed profits to transform lives in Mozambique.
Let’s express who are you, what is your mission, what is unique selling point of your business to increase reliability as well as impress customer
- Planting cashew trees for local smallholder cashew farmers to ensure income as well as increasing cashew crop
- Beacons of Light Programs- day programs for vulnerable community children where it is a safe place to play, learn, and be loved and nourished
- Miscellaneous projects for those in need- involves medical, educational, dental, and nutritional
- Providing jobs for tens of thousands of Mozambicans in the cashew industry
- Creating a market provides an outlet for smallholder farmers to sell their crops, ensuring jobs at local shelling facilities, and our own roasting employees to process the cashews
- 50 jobs at our roasting factory creates 1,000 jobs at the deshelling factory and the need for full cashew crops from 50,000 farming families
- Purchasing homes in the local communities; renovating and equipping them to house a Sunshine family
- Establishing a family by pairing a vulnerable woman with three to four orphaned children
- Providing expenses for daily life as well as educational and medical needs
- Instilling values, discipline, and motivation to become independent, contributing members of society
Behind the Scenes in Mozambique:
“Life in Mozambique is hard for people of any age. It has been our joy to walk with Api through...
The Making of a Sunshine House
When we moved to Mozambique 7 years ago, we assumed that the profits of our Sunshine Nut Company would be...
The Sunshine Story
At Sunshine Nut Co., being a little “nuts” is part of the job description. I started Sunshine Nut Co. after...
STAY IN TOUCH
Subscribe for newsletter