– 2.5 C oats
– 3/4 C Sunshine Nut Co. Perfectly Plain cashews
– 3/4 C almonds
– 2 Tbsp flax seeds
– 4 Tbsp sunflower seeds
– 1/2 C chocolate (chocolate chips or a chocolate bar of your preference)
– 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
– dash of salt
– 1/4 C coconut oil
– 1/2 C honey (or maple syrup)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340 degrees F.
2. Roughly chop the cashews and almonds
3. Mix oats, chopped cashews, chopped almonds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl
4. Heat coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat until melted.
5. Pour the wet mixture on top of the dry mixture and combine until evenly combined.
6. Transfer the granola mixture to a baking sheet and spread out evenly.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and re-mix halfway to ensure even baking.
8. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
9. Add chocolate and enjoy!