- 1 bag of Sunshine Nut Co Perfectly Plain OR Sprinkling of Salt Cashews
- 4 bars of chocolate (we chose dark, but milk or white chocolate works too!)
- 25 caramel squares or 1 can of caramel
- On a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper, arrange the cashews in clusters of 4-6 pieces.
- Melt the caramel on the stove until smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon-size portion of caramel on top of each cashew cluster.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer until the caramel hardens, around 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler, stirring occasionally. Once smooth, remove immediately from the stove.
- Spoon the chocolate onto each cluster so that it covers the entire cluster.
- If making the salted version, sprinkle a dash of salt on top of each cluster to garnish.
- Freeze again until hardened, then serve! Makes about 25 clusters.