– 1 bag of Sunshine Nut Co. Sprinkling of Salt cashews
– 1 tbs honey
– ¼ C butter, room temperature
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1.5 C powdered sugar
– 2 bars of your favorite chocolate
– 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
1. To make the cashew butter, pour the bag of cashews into a food processor and blend until the cashews are creamy, should be 5-7 minutes. You will have to stop and scrape the sides a few times.
2. Add the honey and 2 tbs coconut oil.
3. Blend again to your desired creaminess.
4. Add in butter and vanilla. Blend again.
5. Add ½ cup of powdered sugar. Blend & repeat 3 times until the cashew butter is stiffer and feels moldable.
6. Spoon 1 tbs dollops of cashew butter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mold them each into an egg shape and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden.
7. In a double boiler, melt down 2 bars of your favorite chocolate. When fully melted, add in 1 tbs of coconut oil and whisk until fully blended. This becomes a “chocolate bath.”
8. Remove the hardened cashew butter eggs and dip each carefully in the chocolate bath until fully coated. Place back onto baking sheet and freeze until chocolate is hardened.