1 bag of Sunshine Nut Company Salted Cashews
1 tbs honey
2 tbs coconut oil
* Makes around ¾ cup of cashew butter. Adjust the recipe to your desired quantity.
2 bars of your favorite chocolate
Sprinkles for garnish
1. To make the cashew butter, pour the bag of cashews into a food processor and blend until the cashews are creamy, should be 5-7 minutes. You will have to stop and scrape the sides a few times.
2. Add the honey and coconut oil.
3. Blend again to your desired creaminess.
4. In a double boiler, melt down 2 bars of your favorite chocolate.
5. In a mold of your choice, pour enough chocolate to just cover the bottom of the mold.
6. Freeze for 20 minutes.
7. Remove mold from freezer. Add cashew butter to the mold(s) until the mold is 2/3 full.
8. Fill the remaining mold with chocolate.
9. Add sprinkles, salt or any other decorative garnish on top!
10. Freeze for another 20 minutes.