- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped Sunshine Nut Co. Handful of Herbs Cashews
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbs. brown sugar
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Chop broccoli into small pieces and cook. (Steam or boil in a pot of with 1 inch of water for 5-7 mins.)
- While the broccoli is cooking, melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat
- Add the sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic to the butter, stir.
- Bring the sauce mixture to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Drain broccoli and arrange on serving plate.
- Stir cashews into the sauce and pour the sauce over broccoli, then toss.